Netto: 5 mL
Polypropylene Adhesive is helpful for making a successful printing using KREAfil Polypropylene Filament.
How to apply
1. Clean the printing bed
2. Shake the bottle
3. Spread the glue on the cool bed before heating
(Apply in a thin layer while pressing the nib firmly)
Remove the Part
1. Wait until bed is cooled down
2. Gently peel away the part.
(Wet the print bed with water, part removal would be easier)
1. Wet the glue residue
2. Scrubbed off the glue using abrasive sponge
3. Wipe printing bed using damp cloth until clean
1. Wash hand after using glue
2. Avoid contact with eyes
3. Recommended to use gloves
There are no reviews yet.